Our car in the making
Students and researchers from each university contribute to the overall goal of designing, building, developing and fielding a competitive Cruiser Class solar-electric vehicle in the 2019 Bridgestone World Solar Challenge.
This is one of the early prototypes.
- QUT – high voltage electrical system
- UTS – mechanical systems and interior design
- RMIT – systems engineering, exterior design and internal structure
- UniSA – project management, performance modelling and solar collector
- Curtin – low voltage electrical system
Featured here are some of the other early prototypes students designed.